Senior Executive with more than 30 years experience in Executive Education, Leadership Development, Management Development, Leadership Consulting, Culture and Change Management Recognized as an exceptionally results and people orientated executive in the Executive Education and Leadership Consulting industry, someone who is creative, take calculated risks and acts and thinks strategically.
Global, multi-cultural savvy executive who has been doing global business across the globe,by developing new business opportunities and partnerships across EMEA including Russia, Africa and Middle East.
Primary areas of expertise include:
• Leadership Strategy and culture
• Leadership development program/solution design
• Leading multi- cultural virtual dispersed team
• Developing strategic partnerships
• Recruiting and developing staff and teams
• Global business development
• Setting Up Start Ups in emerging markets i.e. Russia, Africa
• Skilful negotiator on C- level
• Global multi-cultural business acumen
• Results driven in continuously achieving both top line growth and positive bottom line over a period of 10 years.
• Productivity Consulting
• International Negotiations
• Strategic Leadership Consulting and Leadership Solutions
• Global Business/EMEA Experience
• Managing start up
These resources are available for use in publishing articles for the press, magazines, interviews, broadcast and electronic media. The material should be used exclusively for Rudi Plettinxand should not be used out of context or where Rudi in not the main focus of the article.
All materials remain the property and copyright of the FutureWork Forum.