Partner Mike Johnson's most recent book explains how to get started as an independent. THE bible for anyone going it alone! - Buy now
FutureWork Forum partners consistently publish some of the most influential reports, research and opinion on the future of work. They are regularly featured in publications and other media around the globe.
- Cutting edge studies like Employing the NEXT Generation, designed to challenge current thinking on employment issues.
- Financial Times books Winning the People Wars and Talent Magnet, that explain how to make your organization a place people want to work now and in the future.
- Employment Outlook: a quarterly assessment of recruitment expectations around the globe that is consulted by governments, fiscal institutors and Fortune 500 companies. To receive Employment Outlook please click here.
- E-letters for global aid agencies that provide practical ideas and opportunities for HW and field workers.
- E-letters on the working future for UN institutions.
- Practical guides to facing the future with confidence.
- White Papers that offer the FutureWork Forum view of future-work issues. Soon to be published examples on the future of employment and the future of the workspace.
The FutureWork Forum can offer both individual and multi-client studies to organizations who need to research specific future-of-work issues.