- Human resources management and organisation development in INGOs: the challenges, experiences and competencies required, including how to assess humanitarian capacity, developing and rewarding talent including pay philosophy.
- The future of work: resilience, purpose and the changing role of INGOs in society, and the talent challenges encountered by global non profits.
- Leadership: including humanitarian leadership, engaging tomorrow’s leaders, developing leadership behaviours, shifting leadership culture and distributed leadership models .
- Duty of care / wellbeing / stress and stress management: measuring and mitigating stress, dealing with burnout, safety and security in emerging markets; organisational frameworks for strengthening resilience.
- Quality and accountability: engaging stakeholders, social audit and social responsibility and balancing the need for quality, professionalism and accountability with the voluntarist spirit and meaning well.
Visit Ben's own web site www.benemmens.com
Fee Guide: €€
Click here to view Ben's FWF Partner Profile